Southern will facilitate a return if the following criterion are met:
- Course materials must be returned within two weeks after class start date or within 21 days of date shipped, whichever is later.
- New course material must be returned in new, unopened condition in order to receive a full refund.
- All components of a packaged item must come back together, unopened, and in the original shrink wrap to receive credit.
- Loose leaf items must be in the original shrink-wrap.
- CDs, diskettes, Info Trac pass codes (Internet pass codes included with your textbook) and software included with a book or sold alone must be intact, in the original packaging or it will be non-refundable.
- All components of an item must come back in the same shipment to receive credit.
- Books damaged in shipping may not be eligible for full refund.
- Electronic content like access key codes, eBooks, etc. are non-refundable.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.